Schneider Senator Guillotines
E-Line 78 & 92
High performance for small sizes
Small format cutting requires absolute precision and reliability. Schneider Senator E-Line meets these challenges. The machines for cutting widths of 780 and 920 mm provide highest energy efficiency and offer various quality advantages Schneider Senator is known for.
The new E-Line is absolutely silent in stand-by mode.
Power is only consumed during cutting.
- Schneider Senator E-Line 78 and 92 with mechanical knife drive and hydraulic clamp bar
- Computer-control with 15 TFT-display
- Frequency-controlled back gauge drive with ball-screw spindle
- Closed rear table with hinged rear table cover
- Solid cast iron frame
- Infrared safety barriers
- Rust-proof cutting table with air film and stainless steel surface
- Side tables left and right-hand with air film and stainless steel surface
- Optical cut indicator
- Knife change and adjustment at the front side
- 2 knives
- 5 Sinus-cutting sticks
- Clamp bar cover plate
- Ergonomic cut buttons
- Colour: RAL 7035, light grey
- CE & EN 1010 conform
-Multifunctional hand wheel for back gauge adjustment
Proven technology systematically developed
Development of E-Line guillotines includes a high degree of user friendliness.
Knife change and adjustment is made from the front side. The knife pull rod never needs an adjustment. Lubrication points are easily accessible. Operation is learned easily and quickly.