The VIS1200 is a modular wide format printing system. The VIS 1200 can print on a variety of different papers, i.e. various offset papers, coated paper, gloss papers etc. The user interface is easy to handle, offers a good overview and with its Windows technology it is truly intuitive.
- Easy and fast start up procedure.
- Fully automated head mounting and cleaning station.
- Print modules can be easily replaced with a unique system.
- Easy set up through the fully graphical user interface of the whole inkjet system.
- Print full digital information in conjunction with an online RIP.
- Low investment costs due to very high integration of state of the art technology.
- Spare heads are a cost effective way of ensuring ongoing print quality
A wide print-width can be covered with fewer print heads by employing VIS 108mm wide device. The enhanced width also reduces the burden of print head alignment and tubing/cabling requirements when assembling the inkjet printer.
Piezoelectric actuator enables 600dpi x 600dpi image quality with up to 4 levels of gray scale (Visually 1,200dpi) by controlling drop size.
The 2,656 nozzles per printhead are each arranged in 0.042 mm pitch to eject 30,000 drops per second, printing 600dpi x 600dpi in single-pass applications at up to 75 meters per minute with a total of 80 million drops per